Saturday, April 12, 2008

Recent Pictures

This is Winks inside his "hut". The kids have both been using the couch cushions and blankets to make their own little spaces to get into. I remember doing this with my brother, and how much I loved it! So, although it un-nerves me a bit to have my couch cushions and living room all out of order, I let them do it. It's so easy to forget what it's like to have your own little coccoon like this! I need to keep reminding myself that they could care less about how the living room looks! The outside of the coccoon is in a picture below.

These 2 pictures are from the last big snow storm (the one that was 3 days after the crazy ice storm). The snow was so deep that the kids really could barely make it through. Winks is standing up in this picture. He's small, but the snow was also VERY DEEP!

Is she not the cutest Bug on the planet??

Sophie Lynn and Winks enjoying the snow together! It's amazing how much bigger she is today than one month ago in these pictures! Crazy big dog!


Poor kid! Glasses just suck in the snow, rain, fog, sunshine, heat, cold, wind....... I'm thankful that they have helped him as much as they have (the kid had SERIOUS eye issues), but I feel bad for him sometimes. He wears them always, and does a very good job with them, but they clearly needed to be off his face this day!


This is the coccoon. He loves being in that little space. He doesn't play that DS as much as it seems (I have posted quite a few with it in his hands) It's just the only time (other than when he is standing in 3 feet of snow) that he sits still long enough to capture a picture.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger TriDaddy said...

Cute kids! My daughter is 4 and also wears glasses and is great about wearing them. kids are pretty amazing like that... though here in North Carolina we don't often take them off for snow!

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home