Saturday, March 22, 2008

Silence

If there was one thing in my life that I would ask to be delivered from it would be my incessent need to compare things.......prices, codes, objects, things, myself. I so want to not be a comparision to others. I want to present myself how I feel most of the time.....confident and happy. I feel uncomfortable around people who have stronger personalities than mine. I feel the need to talk and talk and talk to make myself feel more comfortable. I am a strong, powerful, courageous woman who loves her life. So, why do I need to make others know that by talking all the time. Just be quiet and listen. That's my goal.........continue to be strong, but not a comparision..........be comfortable in silence.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Donald said...

"AND NOW, A BRIEF MOMENT OF SILENCE,........................................................................................................................................................."

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home