Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fake Sun on Spring Break

This week is my spring break. Let me tell ya somthin'.........this is no spring break! Spring officially starts on Thursday and it is just cold and rainy. I love living in Northeast Ohio. I love the change of seasons. I actually prefer cooler temperatures over hot, but I don't really like rain. I don't mind running in rain in the summer time. It feels like someone is following you with a sprinkler and keeping you cool. I DO NOT like winter rain. It is just cold baby, cold!

I will overcome though. I'm doing what all those good little teenagers have decided to do in the late winter months when they too are tired of winter rain and cold. They prepare for prom time, they prepare for shorts, they prepare for looking fresh and vacationed in somewhere other than Northeast Ohio.............they go to the tanning bed!

Yes mother I know it's not good to do. Yes, I know that I should not do it. Yes I know all these things, but I will go 3 days a week, about 10-15 mintues at a time..............whoa, look out teenage tanners, I may take up a ton of your appointment time!

It's not my objective to get a fake n bake look, like I would go for about 5 years ago. My objectives are simple..........vitamin A.........sunshine relieves stress and anxiety...........lose the pasty white legs that blind folks at the gym........get a good armpit tan line............smell like summer tanning lotion in March...........sleep for 10 to 15 minutes in the middle of the day!!!!

That's the jest of it.

Yep, my mom will be calling soon..........gotta go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Let's see, 21 years later and you're still not listening to me! Artificial sun is not healthy for you, and you don't know who's been laying in that tanning bed before you - yech!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home