Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Procrastinator

I'm still mentally recovering from my decision regarding TNT, but I've decided to move on today.

I'm totally procrastinating my 9 mile run today, but am heading out as soon as I finish this post. Sophie Lynn joined me on my "drive the run" this morning and she's just plain nuts. She was fine at the beginning of the drive then decided to just make me crazy with the barking! That girl can blow! Loud and obnoxious! But, also cute and cuddly......so we let her live!

I mapped out the course with the van because I'm not going to take the nike + ipod thingy today. I don't want the lady giving me pace counts today, I just want to run. I am taking the ipod though because I just downloaded an audiobook called The Five Love Languages. I've heard of the book before and have been wanting to read it, just have never gotten around to it. So, I'll start listening to it today. There was an audiobook available regarding procrastination too, maybe I should have downloaded that!!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to all the LOVE content. Ceito might just like it too! Me thinks we BOTH might benefit!

So, I'll catch ya later. It's off to run and "read", shower then errands.

Much Love!

1 Comments:

Blogger Donald said...

mucho info-mation sisto. ceito no listeno to booko. dono

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home