Friday, April 18, 2008

Oh Yeah Baby

This weather has got me saying that over and over again....Oh Yeah Baby! Love the fact that I have short sleeve shirt on and capri pants. Could wear shorts to run outside too, but I did my run on the treadmill early this morning before the kiddies got up. So, I'm just in love with this sunshine and the temps.

I have been known to gripe about hot weather. I do not like to be hot. at. all!! I love to sweat when I'm workin' out, but if I'm trying to pull off looking cute, I just can't stand the heat. I have this hair that just goes nuts in the heat. It's either stuck to my sweaty head, or frizzy as a junior high girl with a brand new bad perm........believe me I know the look too well! So I'm absolutely a 70's girl......70 degrees F that is......no I'm not a 1970's girl........the clothes were hideous!! So yep, there you have it I'm a crab if it's hot, I'm happy when it's not!!

We are heading down to the 'rents this weekend. Will be there until Sunday. It's a much needed trip. Been way too long since we've been there. I always feel relaxed at their house. So I'm hoping that taking Sophie Lynn will not change that! We'll see. First step is a 4 hour drive with her in her kennel in the back of the van. She's done well around town, so wish me luck. Ceito has already said he is not responsible for anything bad that goes down. So, we might not be invited back, since I'll probably be all relaxed and what not, and the dog will be crazy as ever! Oh my please pray for me!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I kinda like 'room temp' too. Not too hot, not too cold. Glad you have good weather for outside running.

Have a nice visit with the parents.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home