Thursday, November 02, 2006

DONE, baby, flat out DONE

Training is going great. Ran 13 miles on Saturday in 25-30 mile per hour winds along the lake, that was a trick and a treat!!! Ran 4 Tuesday, then 7 this morning, 3 tomorrow and 10 on Saturday. I can't believe I'm over 1/2 through the training for Disney!!! It's crazy!!!

I will say that after 13 miles on Saturday.......

I.WAS.DONE.

In the past I've been able to say, "that wasn't bad, actually I feel I could do some more"............not the case on Saturday, nope I was flat out DONE! I came in the house kicked my shoes off, grabbed some liquids and crashed to the floor for about 15 minutes. Then I sat in a hot tub for an hour! No lie. I. WAS.DONE!! Thank goodness for the in-laws taking Winks and The Bug for the day, or I would have been lost!

I did the mileage without my partners who opted to treadmill it in lieu of the wind. I just cannot entertain the thought of running on a conveyer for over 2 hours!! Not happenin', not yet anyway!!

Weather looks no better this weekend. And it is snowing now. 6 inches expected by morning. Isn't Lake Erie great??

In the academic corner of my life............

ALMOST.DONE.

Tomorrow is my final day, and I'm super psyched about that. I have had visions of playing with the kids, running when I want to instead of when it fits in the schedule, preparing scrumptous dinners, making crafts with the kids, sleeping in a bit since I don't have to get up and do the hair and dress up thing, getting my hair colored any color other than 'grey root #705, manicures, pedicures, Christmas shopping, yoga........................the list is long and fun!!!

ummmm yeah............

then................

notepacks for next semester are due Nov. 20, nursing needs a guest lecturer Dec. 4, power point presentations need to be in by Dec. 1, Fall 2007 schedules need to be in next week (yeah that one irritates the fly by the seat of my pants personality too.....haven't even finished 2006 and we're talkin' about 2007, come on!!), CPR re-cert needs done, I need Cont. Ed. units by the end of the year............................the list is long and not fun at all!!!

So again I ask.....will time ever, EVER be available to purchase at Wal-Mart?? You know 19.99 per 1/2 hour right next to the no-doze would be great advertising!!!

Ha!

Yeah!

Um-hum.....right......I know......

never.gonna.happen!!.................

I'LL.NEVER.BE.DONE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home