Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm still here

Just a little blurp to let you know that I'm still here! I've slacked on writing due to increased work at the end of my busy semester. Only 2 more weeks left on this whirlwind tour!!!

On a training note...............I had an MRI done last week. Results tomorrow when I see good ol' kissy-poo again. I ran 10 miles on Saturday. First few miles were pretty good. Around our second loop, I started feeling pretty cruddy in the foot area. Miles 8, 9, 10 were pretty challenging. I'm glad it's over....mentally and physically. Yeah, my first double digit run under my belt!! Foot felt okay after the run, so I still have no educated guesses what's going on. It does feel better since switching out of my Saucony's. But, still point tender and achy. I'll let ya know!!!

Hang tight for now, I'll catch up later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home