Thursday, September 14, 2006

To stay or not to stay; that is the question

I really have no idea what is going on with this blog. I change things around and they seem to be working against me. I'm considering starting over, but I'll let you know where to find me if I do follow through with that. Right now, I seem to be in a holding pattern with trying to post things on my sidebar. I put them on, then they all go to the bottom of my side bar. Now it seems that you can only see about 1/2 of my page. I don't know....I don't know....I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the blog-cano blows.....just a little Jimmy Buffet to keep it light!!

Training is going great. In fact that is one thing I've been working on putting in the side bar. I thought I had it figured out, then poof it's gone! Had a good run yesterday, not looking forward to tonight's only because I think I have achilles tendonitis all ready! Yikes! It's hurting, but it's tolerable for now. My training partners are awesome. We are pretty evenly matched and all three of us will do 7 miles together on Saturday. I'm looking forward to that with some nervousness, but know that once I hit 3 miles my body just keeps right on going. It seems that the first 2 miles are the hardest for me.........then..........."okay I guess you really do want me to run huh?"................. I feel good after that.

Tah Tah for now as I keep trying to decide what to do with this blog. If I do move, I need a new name. I found out recently that there is already a TriMama out there in blog land, so I don't want to take her identity. Any ideas what to call me? I thought about TriHim........but if you don't "get that" it makes me sound like a boy. I like having "Tri" in there somewhere as that's what I really love right now in sports, but I doesn't have to define me either. I just don't want to use the name mom and dad gave me......you know.....protect the innocent and also......I entered the witness protection program about 13 years ago when I tried to hide from my college alma mater to stop their solicitation for donation calls!!!

Any suggestions on the name? Send 'em!

Out for now...........................

1 Comments:

Blogger jbmmommy said...

Glad you stopped by my blog, nice to "meet" you, too. I look forward to hearing more from you as well. Us crazy moms trying to get everything done need to stick together! And there seem to be a lot of us out there for inspiration. Take care.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home