Thursday, September 07, 2006

Go Large Baby, Go Large!

I'm registered and now have made flight and hotel reservations! How committed is that? Pretty committed! I'm very excited about this marathon. I had been tossing around the idea of it for several months and as you know have been struggling with goal setting as of late, so what better way to whip my goal setting funk than to..................go large baby! go large!

I've really gone large in the past with other things too. The first time I ever went down hill skiing was in Lake Tahoe (beautiful, oh my goodness so beautiful). My first "major" triathlon was at Wildflower (loved it, just didn't like being away from the fam.) Now my first marathon will be in Disney (which I haven't been to since I was 18, and my kids have never been to), with 16,000 people!!! I am super excited!!

I'm working on posting my training schedule in the sidebar. Haven't figured that out yet. I did finally figure out how to do links. I don't have a lot of other blogs that I frequent, but I do check most of the ones listed almost every day. It's fun figuring all this out, it just takes some time!

For now keep checking back to see how I've progressed on getting these things working in my own little brain, then I'll get them on the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home