Monday, December 11, 2006

This is kinda fun!

Just adding a few more pictures so you can have a look at what I do on a day to day basis. These pictures are just a few from a 60 picture slide show I am putting together for our program graduation (this friday). This picture is taken in our lab. I'm teaching seated non-equilibrium coordination tests in this picture.
I'm not sure what I'm doing here. But, this is me with a student who is going to the Disney Marathon with me in January. She is just going to cheer us on!!! How cool is that????
My students were helping with a continuing education program in this picture. The girl looking right at the camera, with the yellow flower in her hair is one of my marathon training partners.
This guy is just crazy. Brilliant, but crazy. He will be named our Master Clinician of The Year (a pretty big honor) on Friday night at graduation.

I'll continue working on this! I'm having fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Nice pictures! Looks like a fun work environment.
I liked your "reasons"... at IM FL last month someone was cheering, "you know your reasons!".... I thought that was the best cheer I heard.

You know, some people call it a "dreadmill"... ;-)
Jenny

6:02 PM  
Blogger crazy tri mama said...

ahhhhh......the "dreadmill"....love it!!!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home