Monday, December 11, 2006

More attempts at pictures!

This is me with two students in the spring. This picture and another one like it were used on campus for advertising. It was cool to see me with our students in big pictures on campus. Yes, I felt like a star!!
I am blessed to be working with some amazing people. There are 4 of us who run the physical therapy program on a day to day basis. All four of us are Christians...........amazing to be able to talk about life with your co-workers from a faith perspective. I am so blessed to be working with these 2 women. Betsy in the middle was one of my professors during my life as a student. Now we are very close friends and I love working with her. Terri on the left is just crazy! She keeps me in check in the humor department. She is hysterical and still able to keep it all together.
This picture is on my birthday. They gave me a cake, card and an awesome KSU P.T. mug.

I'm continuing to learn about these picture uploads. I'm figuring this part out pretty easily. It's the side-bar posting that has me in fits. I've tried a few things and can't manage to out-smart blogger! Go figure!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Wow, love the mug! Who do I have to know to get one of those? I could post pictures of my work but gee, who wants to see a bunch of people sitting around staring at computer screens or reading reports, or attending meetings - yeah, that's what I thought! Well, looks like y'all have fun.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home