Friday, December 15, 2006

Anything but Ordinary

I love that song........I'm anything but Ordinary, I think it's by Train, yeah, from the Superman Movie. It's been running through my head this morning. I am not an ordinary person, anyone that knows me well knows that. I don't do things "ordinary" I do things full tilt, and if I don't think I can do them "full tilt" I don't try them. That's why I've never golfed.........I can't hit objects with other objects I'm really bad at that........the girl golf outfits are cute, but I can't hit that little ball!

Anyway, tonight is graduation for 28 of our students. I am proud to have been a part of their education, and I know that they will be excellent clinicians! I've put together a slide show of pictures and have set it to music. No one has seen it but me. Everyone else will see it tonight after graduation at a party for our students. I'm nervous about it not coming together since this is not an ordinary thing to do. But I'm proud of myself for taking this on, not giving up, and getting it done. So, ordinary or not....look out it's gonna be a tear-jerker!

I wanted to show you my un-ordinary family as well, but blogger is rejecting my desire to upload right now. I will post a picture later, 'cause it's just cute, cute, cute!! These 3 people are amazing. I am so blessed to have them in my life. God's grace led me to Ceito, 'cause Lord knows I was not heading towards an ordinary life with the guys I was choosing! Then, my Winks came into my life..........well, he screamed into my life! Then, The Bug.............what can I say.........I did not expect to have another little one, but God knew that my life was not complete without her!

And so it is...........my un-ordinary life! I love it! And, look forward to what this life will bring me next!!


1 Comments:

Blogger SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Try and post that picture!!! I want to see your little darlings.
If you figure out how to post videos, let me know. I just took one last night of Bobby and Ally singing carols at the front door.
Jenny

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home