Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm really frustrated!!

Since returning to school after Easter I have been trying to update my blog with some pictures from the holiday. I'm banging my head against the wall right now in frustration!!!!

About a month ago my hard drive was replaced, and I neglected to protect my Kodak Easy Share files and lost all of my pics that were on that program. Talk about tears!!! It's all my fault, and I have no one to be angry at but myself....but I still cried! So, I re-installed Kodak Easy Share onto the computer and downloaded my camera into it; I had not deleted from the camera a lot of pics I had on the previous hard drive, so I'm thankful for that! But I have not been able to post any of these pics now! It's sooooo frustrating! It's a new file but I'm doing everything the same, but it's not working!!!!!!

So, I'm still here, I'm just trying to figure this out. I'm also trying to create a new blog since this one dumped all my sidebar stuff to the bottom of the page............more frustration.............I have no idea how to fix this but I'm working on it!!!

Training is going well. My swim times are really, really improving. The increased strength is showing on the run and in the pool. Not so sure about the bike yet..........haven't been able to get outside on it yet. The bike trainer is driving me nuts. I did my brick workout yesterday by time only on the bike, since the computer won't read distances while it's on the trainer. Weather is supposed to turn better at the end of the week. I'm looking forward to that!

So, sorry this sounds like a gripe session. I'm just frustrated by technology and weather. Nothing I can control!!! I'm out of control!!!! I have bruises on my head from banging it on the wall!!!! Help me, or at least prepare me an ice bag!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Did you figure it out yet? Can you get your old hard drive? They can copy your pics from it at BEst Buy...

8:14 PM  
Blogger Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Hi, I just found your blog. I'm much further south, and guess what - it's starting to get warmer here. Rumor has it that there's something called spring that shows up sooner or later and then you get to run, bike, and swim! Yay!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home