Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A Blog and MP3 Player in one week.......then.....LAZY!!

Hellloooooo! Well, I've not done one thing to this blog since my last post. I only have a computer at school and am only here once a week during the summer. Sooooo, I guess this will be slow going! But, fun!

Hey, I do have big news though from my technical deficient world! I, yes me, the girl who couldn't do anything on this computer, figured out how to download onto my MP3 player! I was soooo thrilled with myself! You have to understand, I asked for the thing for mothers day because I'm sick of carrying around my CD player when I'm training. Then, i get the thing (mi Ceito is fabuloso!) and it has no directions, no nothing! So, I asked around and asked around and got lots of very technical answers to the simple question of "how do you get things on the thing?". I just shook my cute little curly head and pretended that what they were saying made sense, then fought with the crazy thing several times, then gave up. After my first post on this blog, I thought
I've got to conquer this little thing. I messed around for about 2 hours and finally got it figured out. Now I have about 150 songs on it and am anxious to load a few hundred more!!!! So, a blog and MP3 player all in one week. I'm so impressed!! Now, if I could just get my checkbook to balance!!

Training is going, well okay! I've been "not myself" since getting home from Wildflower. I was so structured for 6 months, that I really enjoyed the non-structure for awhile. Then, it hit me.........I'm lazy!!! I really felt lazy last week! Rode 2 times the week before. One time did 45 miles, my furthest yet, one time 20 (bike was clicking weird), then swam great on Monday, then blah...........nothing for about 4 days. Last night I finally got on the dreaded treadmill and did a 40 minute hill program, but felt pretty lousy! Today, I feel pretty good though. My training schedule just needs to be written down instead of just whatever!

I have 3 friends doing Ironman France on Saturday. I'm sooooo jealous, that they had the time and energy to train for that. I WILL be an Ironman some day. The kids need to be older. I'm thinking once they are both in school I can really spend more time training. I know that some day I will do an Ironman. I love this sport and know that I can accomplish that distance! I guess, I just have to stop being so LAZY...........soon!!





2 Comments:

Blogger Donald said...

An MP3 player!! You So lucky!! I'll get one of those some day.
Your Bro, D

2:58 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Hey, can you download sermons to an MP3 player?

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home