Friday, June 16, 2006

The Blogger virgin

Okay, I'm trying this blog thing for the first time ever! Whoa, lots of stuff to learn. My mom even has her own blog, although, she is quite savvy with the computer. I, on the other hand struggle with the anything related to technology. My VCR (yes, we still have one), my DVD player, the MP3 player I got for mother's day........all beyond my capabilities. But, I love reading other blogs, and thought I would give it a try. Hey, it may even help organize some things for me. It would be cool to post my training schedule like I see others doing to help keep all my training things organized. I may even post my family menus!!!! I've been wanting to do that whole menu thing, but it seems to really require thinking ahead, and lately that just isn't me! Fly by the seat of our pants is our summer motto in our home! So there you have it my first post! Enjoy and beware I may just get the hang of this thing!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Donald said...

Tiffaaaannnnyyyy, very cool template for your blog. I'm trying to figure out how to add links. Mom will have to tell me since i seem to be computer retarded.
your bro, D

8:56 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I was so happy to see that you had a blog! Speaking of menus, I have some that I collected when I was a little girl. To this day, I don't know why, but over forty years later, I still have them. The next time you're down maybe you'd like to see them for your own menu planning thing. No? Well, we'll save them for Drew who says he wants to be a chef when he grows up! Keep blogging, I want to see the training schedule thing!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home